"It was an amazing experience - to see the beginnings of dialogue... understanding as both groups learned the language of TA together"
It is useful, though not essential for NTs to have already attended a TA101.
The Community Centre,
Rear of Eden Grove Methodist Church,
Car parking at the front.
Workshops will take place from 9.30am – 5.00pm
Cost £160.00 per weekend: (*Concessions available)
£80 non-returnable deposit. £600 for the series if paid in advance.
For bookings / enquires, please either download the booking form or email:
(Tea and herbal teas available.
Bring a packed lunch or use local facilities)
Workshop 5: Theory of Life Scripts.
22nd and 23rd September 2018
1. Unconscious patterns of relating based on unconscious memories.
2. Different kinds of minds; different kinds of Scripts.
3. Relationships that heal.
Workshop 4: Taking the drama out of relationships.
23rd and 24th June 2018
1. The TA theory of psychological Games.
2. NTs experience Aspies as 'playing Games': Aspies can't play Games.
3. How to avoid painful outcomes.
Workshop 3: Social Interaction and levels of communication.
19th and 20th May 2018
1. The Analysis of Transactions between two realities.
2. The world an Aspie experiences and the world an NT experiences.
Workshop 2: How the mind and personality are related.
24th and 25th March 2018
1. The TA model of personality, expanded to model Aspie
personality structure as well as Neurotypical.
2. Modelling mindblindness.
Workshop 1: Understanding two different kinds of mind:
27th and 28th January 2018
1. Another way to think about and understand Asperger's
2. Why Transactional Analysis (TA) is the 'missing piece'.
Life that Includes Asperger's:
Creating a Dialogue between two Different Kinds of Mind
*Concessions: We ask delegates to make a contribution towards the workshop fee if they can. (We appreciate those on the spectrum may have limited resources.) If you have difficulties, please consider a sum and choose an amount that reflects that you will be getting a professional service, but please contact Peter before considering cost as a reason for not attending. We look to the income from people that can afford the professional rate to cover our costs and in effect, subsidise those who cannot afford that rate, and it works.